In these times of uncertainty and anxiety, it's important to take the time to pause, breathe, and find comfort in our faith. Below is a collection of faith resources you may find helpful.
Religious leaders from across Canada have released a message of hope to Canadians in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Because attending mass in person is not possible at this time, consider attending remotely! Some options are:
- Tune in to daily mass on Salt+Light TV or Vision TV, or online at dailytvmass.com/daily-tv-mass
- The Archdiocese will be live-streaming Sunday mass from St. Joseph's Basilica at 10:30am
- Bishop Barron and his Word on Fire ministry are also live-streaming daily and Sunday Mass at www.wordonfire.org/
Be sure to take the time for daily prayer and reflection. Here are a few suggestions:
- 3 Minute Retreat- Loyola Press
- Daily Reflections with Bishop Barron
- Best Lent Ever- Dynamic Catholic
- How to Pray the Holy Rosary
Finally, find solace in the word of God by following the daily liturgical readings. You can find them at the following sources:
- "Living With Christ" (free mobile app)
- The Living With Christ website (livingwithchrist.ca)
Pray together, take care, and stay safe!