Resources for Students
- Commonsense Media provides resources to help students of all ages move to virtual learning and think critically and compassionately online.
- Launch into EdTech has resources to help children move through the digital world with a balanced approach.
- Google's Be Internet Awesome is a game-based resource that helps children learn to navigate online safely and confidently.
- Media Smarts provides a variety of tips, guides, and games to help children learn about digital citizenship.
- 12 Social Media Safety Tips for Children
- Online Safety Tips for Children
Resources for Parents
- Top 10 Remote Learning Tips for Parents
- The Houseparty App Safety Guide for Parents
- The TikTok App Safety Guide for Parents
- Safer Apps and Games for Early Years
- 8 Things Parents Should Know About YouTube Kids
- What Parents Need to Know About YouTube
- Various other tips and guides can be found through the National Online Safety website.